The Adventures of Systems Boy!

Confessions of a Mac SysAdmin...

The Busy Time

Well, it's that time of year again. School is starting. Which leaves us quite busy in the lab, running around, making sure everything looks all purdy, making sure the network and the computers all work, and making sure new users are at least marginally oriented to our way of doing things. Unfortunately, this leaves me little time to post blog articles. In fact, in the short time I've been writing this very article, I've been interupted a grand total of some-odd umpteen times. Yes, it's true. Umpteen.

Anyway, all I really want to say is that I have posts in the pipe: More on the Tiger lab migration, more on antivirus issues, more on my Windows experience. They're coming. Soon. I promise. ('Cause I know you're all just waiting with bated breath.)

Until then, make like a McBLT: keep the hot side hot, and the cool side cool.

I can't believe I just wrote that.

Okay; got's to run.

systemsboy

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

12:35 PM

Good luck :-)

Things are ramping up here as well.

Don't talk to me about unreasonable software requests...    



» Post a Comment