The Adventures of Systems Boy!

Confessions of a Mac SysAdmin...

Yes, I Want One

That's all I really have to say about it. I totally, unreservedly want an Apple iPhone. It will most likely replace my aging 867MhZ PowerBook. And my cellphone. And my wireless provider. And my iPod. And my portable hard drive. And... And...

Yeah, I want one.


The Apple iPhone: Completely Exceeded My Expectations
(click image for larger view)

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

11:06 PM

ya, it wasn;t just being at the keynote that made me want to get one... this is just simply the best PDA for mac users ever. smaller than a laptop, built-in wifi. what else do we need. sign me up... hopefully we will get them in The Great White North sooner rather than later.    



11:37 PM

MatX is Canadian? Who knew? Thanks, as always, for validating the existence of my comments section.

So you went to Macworld? I never get to go to them now there's not a New York one. I mean, I probably could, but I never do. Sounds like fun.

I'm gonna wait and see how things are in June when these puppies come out. I've heard bad things about Cingular in NY, but if it turns out okay, I'm so getting one of these. If not, I may wait until it's offered by other providers, or until Cingular gets better in The City. One way or the other, though, it shall be mine.

-systemsboy    



» Post a Comment