The Adventures of Systems Boy!

Confessions of a Mac SysAdmin...

TASB Gets TUAW Link

I'm pleased as punch. Happy as a clam. A kid in a candy store. A pig in shit. Seems The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW) noticed my latest post on launchd and Lingon and linked to it.

For those of you unfamiliar with TUAW, it's a great blog about general Apple goings-on. It has numerous writers, is updated frequently, the articles are short and often helpful, and the writing is fun and friendly. I read it every day, and often post comments there. I'm flattered that someone over there has taken any notice of my site, and jazzed about any traffic it might generate. Let's face it, I'm an attention whore.

Anyway, thanks, guys!

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment