The Adventures of Systems Boy!

Confessions of a Mac SysAdmin...

MacBook Air

The MacBook Air came out today. It's tiny. It's light. It's as beautiful as anything Apple has ever made. But it's just too damn expensive. Knock off about $600 clams and I think they'd have a hit. But at $1800 bucks, I think I'll take something with a firewire port, thanks. Or I'll just use my iPhone.


MacBook Air: Too Expensive
(click image for larger view)


I am, however, getting one of these. This week if possible.


Mac Pro: Awesome
(click image for larger view)


Goody!

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

11:34 AM

Yeah.. definitely expensive.
I totally agree but...
sadly i can't use iPhone in Japan:'(    



11:59 AM

Ooh! Bummer! In that case, I could see the appeal. For me, anything I'd want to do on the Air I can do on my iPhone well enough. And beyond that I'll need a real machine — MacBook or Mac Pro of some sort. I just don't have enough use for an Air to justify the steep price. If I didn't have the iPhone, though, I'd probably consider it.

-systemsboy    



» Post a Comment