The Adventures of Systems Boy!

Confessions of a Mac SysAdmin...

I Was Right

Well, I can't say too much because I'm under non-disclosure and I'm not sure what's fair game to discuss, but the Leopard client I've been playing with has some geekably great features — stuff I've been waiting for Apple to make easy for a long time. One of those features is something I alluded to a long time ago, when Boot Camp first hit the scene. I'd said:
...I remain hopeful that this utility is indicative of possible future utilities that would allow for more flexible, less destructive partitioning.

While I can't really say anything definitive, I will say this: looks like I was right.

Neat-O!

Labels: , , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

4:48 PM

Tease.

Actually this post was helpful - it helps reinforce that I WILL be waiting for Leopard to buy a new Macintosh (my resolve of which was almost derailed by the new iMac introduction - even though I need to see those first hand anyway to make sure I can handle a glossy iMac. The glossy macbook was ok though)    



6:27 PM

Yeah, I think that's wise. Leopard looks to be quite cool. Worth the wait in many ways.

-systemsboy    



10:22 PM

if you're talking about what I think you're talking about, it's in 10.4.7+ as well.

$ diskutil resizeVolume    



9:08 AM

Hmmm... Well, I can neither confirm nor deny that statement... But, yes, that option does exist in 10.4.7+. Quite correct.

-systemsboy    



» Post a Comment