The Adventures of Systems Boy!

Confessions of a Mac SysAdmin...

Google Gone Deaf?

So the other day I was searching the term "Risso's dolphins" on Google. Something I'd read had referenced them, and I was curious what they looked like. So I type "Risso's dolphins" into that ever-familiar Google search field, and this is what I get back:


Google Search: Do I Stutter?
(click image for larger view)



Uh, yeah. I did mean "Risso's dolphins." That's why I typed, "Risso's dolphins."

Seriously, Google, you're losin' it, man. Maybe you should see a doctor.

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

10:08 PM

Choking on your good and proper apostrophe.

Clearly more of the uneducated masses type Risso’s rather than Risso’s.

What is the world coming to!?    



3:00 AM

Agh! I'm so confused!

-systemsboy    



3:11 PM

( " != ' ) ?    



» Post a Comment