The Adventures of Systems Boy!

Confessions of a Mac SysAdmin...

El Keyboardo

I'm still swamped, buried under the avalanche of work that is the direct result of endless delays to the renovation of our department. Nevertheless, I find myself with little to do today. Or, I should say, little I'm actually able to do. Today's delay, from the "I can't catch a break to save my life" department: Keyboards. In Spanish!

Today I finally got a chance to start unboxing and building my new Macs. Opened up the first one and noticed that the keyboard said "Ayuda" where it should have said "Help." Uh... Shit...

So now what? Will I have to send the entire box back for exchange, or just the keyboards? Until I know the answer to this, I can't build my systems. And I won't know 'til Monday, because purchasing is closed this week.

So I blog.

Hola.

Labels: , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2:43 PM

made me giggle.    



2:47 PM

It's funny because it's true.

-systemsboy    



1:21 PM

Keyboard in Spanish is "teclado", because "key" is "tecla". Ok?

Don't fuck with my language. ;)    



7:12 PM

No problemo, Leo. Won't happen again. I swear.

-systemsboy    



» Post a Comment